Monday, October 4, 2021

Rainy Day Inspiration

 Principal ponderings...

This week's post is not going to be some deep thoughts or a serious topic to read more about and ponder.

This week's post is simply some inspiration for you.

We all need positive affirmations, especially on a rainy Monday in October.

So here you go...

You are enough.

You are strong.

You are patient.

You are dedicated.

You are kind.

You are hard working.

You are a teacher.  You've got this.

Currently reading:

I am enjoying listening in my car to The Midnight Library.  It took me a little bit to get into it, but now I look forward to when I get to drive somewhere by myself and listen to a chapter.  Thank you Patty O. for the recommendation! 


I am excited to read a new book by Katherine Applegate called Willodeen.  I love her books Wishtree and The One and Only Ivan so I am hoping I will enjoy this one. 

Events this week:

Monday - Welcome back Shoshana! Laura Ramos will be out, Test and Stay DESE staff person starts in the nurse's office

Tuesday - Laura Ramos will be out, Chess Club @ 3:30 in the library

Wednesday - Laura Ramos will be out, Liz at Glenwood from 8-9:00, Grade level team time, SIMCO Meet4ing @ 3:45, Flu Shot Clinic at the High School 1:00-5:00

Thursday - Book Fair set up in the library after school, Liz in Admin meeting from 8-10

Friday - Teacher Preview of the Book Fair, Fall Field Day during specials!

Great things I noticed last week:

  • Play day was so much fun! 

  • Love seeing some Choose to Be Nice gear showing up!  There will be a 50% off sale for participating schools coming up towards the end of October.

  • Caught Mrs. Kuniholm's class making wind socks! 
  • Loved seeing 5th graders working together with their 1st grade buddies. 


  • Friday's Fall Social was so much fun!  Thank you PTA for organizing a great family event!

Check it out:



No comments:

Post a Comment